PRIMA Calls 2020 (Submission Deadline)
The overall objective of the PRIMA programme is to build research and innovation capacities and to develop knowledge and common innovative solutions for agro-food systems, to make them sustainable, and for integrated water provision and management in the Mediterranean area, to make those systems and that provision and management more climate resilient, efficient, cost-effective and environmentally and socially sustainable, and to contribute to solving water scarcity, food security, nutrition, health, well-being and migration problems upstream.
These PRIMA calls aim to support research and innovation through two distinct types of actions/activities:
Section 1: Research & Innovation Actions (RIA), and Innovation actions (IA) as defined in the General Annexes of H2020. Five different topics:
- Water Management 2020
- THEMATIC AREA: Management of water
- TOPIC: 1.1.1-2020 (IA) Implementing sustainable, integrated management of water resources in the Mediterranean, under climate change conditions.
- Agro-Food Value chain 2020
- THEMATIC AREA: Agro-Food value chain
- TOPIC: 1.3.1-2020 (IA) Valorising the health benefits of Traditional Mediterranean food products
- Farming Systems 2020 RIA
- THEMATIC AREA: Farming System RIA
- TOPIC: 1.2.1-2020 Genetic conservation and animal feeds Sub-topic A) Conservation and valorization of local Animal Genetic Resources (RIA)
- Farming Systems 2020 IA
- THEMATIC AREA: Farming systems IA
- TOPIC: Topic 1.2.1-2020 Genetic conservation and animal feeds Sub-topic B) Alternative animal feeds (IA)
- Nexus 2020
- THEMATIC AREA: NEXUS
- TOPIC: Topic 1.4.1 (IA) Demonstrating benefits of the Water-Ecosystem-Food Nexus approach in delivering optimal economic development, achieving high level of environmental protection and ensuring fair access to natural resources.
Section 2: Research and Innovation Activities (RIA) based on national rules
- Multitopic 2020
- THEMATIC AREA: Multi-Topic
- TOPIC: Transnational call funded by Participating States
Deadline for submission:
Section 1: 6 May 2020
Section 2: 13 May 2020
Subscribe to our Newsletter to stay informed about the activities carried out by the project.